Grant support for Independent Clinical/Medical Education
Sage Products LLC is committed to supporting high-quality independent clinical/medical education where Continuing Education credits (CE/CME) may be provided, through the provision of an educational grant from the Department of Clinical Affairs. In order to obtain such support, a grant request must be submitted (details below), reviewed and approved prior to the event/activity.
Support is provided for educational activities and events that are designed to enhance the clinical/medical knowledge and skills of healthcare professionals.
Criteria for review and approval
- Acceptable events/activities
- Will addresses unmet educational needs focused on increasing the audience’s understanding of scientific, clinical, and healthcare issues that contribute to the enrichment of patient care
- Will be evaluated objectively
- Will not include discussion of specific products or endorsements
- Will describe events that will engage the greatest number of learners (audience members)
- Will remain in compliance with legal and ethical requirements, the terms set forth by the accrediting association (provider of CE/CME credits), as well as those described in the educational grant request submission form
- Current Educational Focus
- Healthcare Acquired Infections
- Pressure Ulcer Prevention
- Patient and Staff Safety Efforts
- Important Notes
Review of proposals currently takes 2-4 weeks. We cannot approve grant requests after the event/activity has occurred. Please submit your request as early possible.
Sage Products LLC reserves the right to publicly disclose details regarding any grants provided and recipient’s name, organization, event, etc.
If you have any questions about this process, please email us here.
To submit a request for sponsorship, please complete the Educational Grant Request Form. A representative from the Department of Clinical Affairs will be in touch with your shortly. Thank you for your interest.